The Deep Business Centre Tower St, Hull, HU1 4BG.
01482 481107

call us mobile

Customer Recomendations

Comments (7)

Andrew Thompson

01 November 2017 at 13:15 | #

New CCTV system fitted at the forecourt today. Superb service, very helpful, fast from quote to fit and spent plenty of time showing me how to use it both on site and at home, give Jon a call !!

Kirsty Conley

01 November 2017 at 13:16 | #

Just had new system put in, recommended by my daughter, very good at explaining to someone who is not tech savy,even i can work it,very quick,clean, and professional.

Brenda Gelsthorpe‎

01 November 2017 at 13:16 | #

Thanks Guys for a great service and professional installation the wife was impressed with how tidy the house was when you left. Highly recommended

‎Paul Dann‎

01 November 2017 at 13:16 | #

Total Security recently installed our new alarm system. Very prompt service, a competitive price and excellent staff

‎Lisa Coyne

01 November 2017 at 13:16 | #

What a great team of professionals, who know what they are doing, first class service from start to finish, would highly recommend.

Dave Gibbs

01 November 2017 at 13:17 | #

Very good personal service, and advice.
    Would gladly recommend.

Kev Cowling

01 November 2017 at 13:17 | #

I had my alarm upgraded. By another company.
    I had nothing but trouble with the installation.
    It wasn't till Total security alarms came and sorted it out for me. I cannot sing there praises enough.
    Since then I have had a full cctv camera system fitted. A professional job too.
    And finally my neighbour had is garage broken into. So had a master blaster (siren) fitted.......what a pice of kit.
    Special thanks to John who installed it.

Please login to leave a comment.
  • Intruder Alarms

The Award Winning Enforcer is our system of choice for the domestic and small commercial properties. Manufactured by British company (Pyronix) who are market leaders in wireless security systems.

• Fire Alarms

Fire and Refuge systems:
    Design, installation, commissioning and repair services available to BS 5839-1 :2013

• CCTV

We install Domestic, Commercial & Retail HD 1080P IP & HDTVI CCTV systems. Remote viewing as standard on all systems